SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: German sponsor adidas have provided FC Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi with new boots, and the Arge  (Read 88 times)

LinwoodJen

• Hello from United Kingdom. I'm glad to came here. My first name is Max. I live in a city called Walsworth in south United Kingdom. I was also born in Walsworth 31 years ago. Married in October 2005. I'm working at the college.
    • View Profile
German sponsor adidas have provided FC Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi with new boots, and the Argentine himself had a big say in its design.
Messi reportedly played an integral role in the development of the 'Messi15', providing insight and feedback to the design team.
A statement by adidas read: "2015 Fußballtrikots Kinder Liverpool has undoubtedly been about the brilliance of Leo Messi, and the Argentinian can reflect on a year that has seen him lift his third Copa Del Rey, third UEFA Super Cup, seventh La Liga title and fourth UEFA Champions League. He ended the latter as top scorer in Europe's elite competition, and is widely expected to lift an astounding fifth Ballon d'Or in January.
"With the new season under way, Messi is focused on achieving even more in 2016 and adidas Football has provided the greatest player of all time with an Argentinian-inspired design of Fußballtrikots Kinder Barcelona the Messi15. The blue and white colourway matches the iconic colours of the Albiceleste, while the yellow studs represent the sun on the national flag.
The Argentine will wear the Messi15 for the first time in the UEFA Champions League match between Barcelona and Roma on 16 September.
Also visit my blog Maglia Chelsea